The latest SRBMiner-MULTI CPU and AMD GPU Miner version 0.1.6 brings some improvement in CPU mining performance thanks to better utilization of processor threads, though it seems that further optimizations might be needed. In a quick test with RandomX-based algorithms we are seeing an improvement in hashrate compared to the previous SRBMiner-MULTI 0.1.5 that has introduced RandomX support, but full thread utilization may still not at 100% for all processors and performance is a bit lower when compared with XMRig on the same mining hardware, still it is good to see that efforts are being made for further improvements.
SRBMiner-MULTI CPU & AMD GPU Miner 0.1.6 beta changelog:
– Fixed threads binding on systems with more than 1 numa node
– Better auto configuration for cpu mining
– Previous two fixes should bring higher hashrates
– Added pool controlled algorithm switching capability (Monero Ocean)
– Added pool config parameter “algo_min_time” and –algo-min-time to cli (Monero Ocean)
– Added pool config parameter “keepalive” and –keepalive to cli